Schell Games, LLC (current)
Schell Games is a great place to work as everyone is excellent at what they do, love what they do and do the best they can.
I am responsible for making sure the team has everything they need to work well, the project’s budget and the schedule. I also develop and maintain a trusting relationship with the client so the project can progress to it’s full potential.
Here are some of my projects that you can easily access:
- ELA/STEM Games – Amplify is re-imagining the way teachers teach and students learn and I am helping create educational games that students will be excited to play.
- Lionel Battle Train – An awesome iPad tower-defense on rails game.
- Project Ivy (multiple award-winning) – Yale University research project to reduce HIV infection in at-risk, urban youth through interactive experiences.
- Stripes – Interactive experiences for 2 to 5 year olds based on the new animated show, Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood.
- Puzzle Clubhouse – Schell Games’ own IP and the world’s first community designed episodic gaming portal.
- Toy Story Midway Mania TV Game – A TV plug-n-play experience based on the award winning Disney theme park attraction.
- ToyState – Games for the ToyState toy car brand.
I worked as a Project Engineering developing robust web applications for Wipro’s biggest Securities client. I was involved in all parts of the project development process – design, implementation, QA and support.